Saturday, September 19, 2009

The one about the incredible sale prices on Saturday, September 26

This is a one day super fantabulistic sale, the prices I am giving are only good on Saturday, September 26 from noon-5. Please call me at 831-462-4506 or email colleen@saffronandgenevieve.com if you have any questions about any of the pieces listed here, I can give you measurements, etc. I want you to feel uber confident in your purchase as all sales will be final.
The george III english secretary, marked at $2500, SOLD!
Newly covered vintage wing - $1300 - SOLD!
mennonite bench 98" long, half off at $112.50, 76"blue bench $175 SOLD
very old chairs from a mission, $75 each
The great old blue cabinet, SOLD!
Wonderful sofa, vintage frame recovered in heavy duty linen and all new feather/down cushions - SOLD!
The butcher block I just brought in from Texas this spring, $1100
The great antique table, would be a fab island - $950 - SOLD!
set of 2 fancy english faux bois antique chairs - $200


Yes, the vintage settee with the heavy duty hemp, Michael Smith printed hemp, all down cushions SOLD
Last but certainly not least, one of my very favorite pieces, an antique pine childrens desk, was $525 will be-actually this just SOLD! Yes, if you see something you like here I am happy to sell it to you today. It's very hard for me to say no to a sale :)
There will be much much more on Saturday, more than I can post...
Saturday, September 26th from noon-five pm, be here or be square!

No comments: